Need a break from your daily routine? Join us on one of our women’s excursions in northern New England. These beautiful locations provide a sense of solace, solitude, and connection with our incredible natural world. Allow yourself to enhance your energies and focus, recharging your self for the work ahead. Choose a trip from the list below or customize your own.
- challenge you to learn new skills and improve your technique
- offer you the opportunity to renew existing friendships and make new friends
- provide a natural and peaceful setting that encourages you to relax and recharge
- Kayaking excursions
- Cross-Country Ski weekends or single days
We offer guided hourly, full-day or multi-day paddling trips along the Connecticut River and on lakes throughout Vermont and New Hampshire for individuals and groups up to 12 people. Our trips are individually designed to accommodate all ages and ability levels from novice family trips to experienced paddlers seeking to refine their technique.
If you go kayaking with us, we teach from your experience and comfort level, and are happy to provide from beginner instruction to advanced white water skills. We can provide kayaks for the experienced paddler and the brand new, wary paddler. You do not need to swim to go kayaking. Our kayak trips are on flat or gently-moving water, though we can help support your fast water experience.
- Green River Reservoir: Paddle in to primitive campsites around the Green River Reservoir near Morrisville, VT, with beautiful bays and inlets. Explorations abound! Wilderness trails are accessible.
- Connecticut River: Paddle to the only B&B on the Connecticut River, and walk to your boat for the next leg of the river journey. Flat moving water, delightful for a relaxing paddle or to stretch your muscles. Join us for the full or partial-day or for the weekend, commute or make reservations at Breakfast on the Connecticut B&B, 603-353-4444. Camping may also be available 1/2 hour from the river.
Cross-Country Ski and Snowshoe Trips
Join our fun Women’s weekends skiing at Vermont cross-country areas. We tailor our trips to all levels of experience from beginner (some equipment is provided) to seasoned skier. Or create your own trip. Let us know where you would like to visit and the skills you would like to learn or refine. Day trips and overnights available, camping or in a lodge.
There are also many groups of women adventuring together, through Women Outdoors. To arrange a Women Outdoors trip, you can also contact Bold Paths.
Next up: Feb 9-11 Women’s cross country ski and nordic skate trip to Vermont.