Tours and Rates
For more than 12 years, Bold Paths Adventure Travel has offered a variety of standard trips built for a specific audience with activities tailored to the participants: women, families, children, golfers. We also leave a number of weekends and weeks free throughout the year to develop custom-built trip for individuals, families, community groups and businesses. Our well organized trips have the flexibility that allow you to create the experience you want. And our guides are committed to assisting you in meeting your personal or group goals for your trip. Individualized adventures and kayak instruction are available in addition to scheduled trips.
Please call or email for trip estimates, group rates, and availability. We are happy to work with you to build a trip that fits your budget.
We offer guided hourly, full-day of multi-day paddling trips along the Connecticut River and on lakes throughout Vermont and New Hampshire for individuals and groups up to twelve people.
Prior to your trip, please download and complete our Release of Liability Waiver. The completed form may be turned in the day of your trip or it may be mailed to:
Bold Paths Adventure Travel
attn: Bonna Wieler
107 Miller Pond Rd
Thetford Center, VT 05075
Kayak Instruction Rates
- $60/person – 2-3 hours of kayak paddling instruction and guiding,
- all equipment included
- includes carrying boats, tying down, loading and unloading, how to empty your boat, paddling techniques, self rescue and assisted rescues
- kayaking scholarships are available.
- 2 or more people discount.
- Group instruction rates: for camp groups, family and friends’ groups:
- up to 15 people with own boats, or 12 people using Bold Paths boats:
- $250 for half day instruction, $350 for full day
- $35/day kayak rental – includes brief introductory instruction, kayak, paddle, and PFD.
- $25/half day kayak rental – includes brief introductory instruction, kayak, paddle, and PFD.
- Shuttling fees apply for guided and unguided trips, and depend on distances.
Guided Day Trip Rates, per person
- 1 person $150/day, $90 half day, includes kayak rental if wanted.
- 2-3 people:
- adult $125/day, $70/half day
- children 12 and under $70/day, $50/half day
- 4 people:
- adult $80/day, $60/ half day
- children 12 and under $60/day, $40/half day
- school or camp group: $25/child, call for an estimate
Guided Overnight Camping or B&B Trip Rates (vary by number of participants)
- Camping gear may be available (tent, sleeping bag, sleeping pad, cooking gear)
- Food: arrangements for group food are available
- 2 days: $250/person for 2-10 or more people, includes boating gear;
- 3 days: $300-350/person for 2-10 people
- call for an estimate and availability
- B&B reservations are on your own: recommended, the only B&B directly on the Connecticut River: Breakfast on the Connecticut, Lyme NH
- Camping on the land/tent platforms: $30/night, with access to the house
- House-stay: $65/night/room, $70 winter with use of room heater,
- $10 /additional person over 2 in a room
- Yurts: stay on the land, in your own round house:
- summer: 24′ yurt and 20′ yurt available $65/night. Discount pricing for week-long stays