Tours and Rates
For more than 15 years, Bold Paths Adventure Travel has offered a variety of standard trips built for a specific audience with activities tailored to the participants: women, families, children, golfers. We also leave a number of weekends and weeks free throughout the year to develop custom-built trip for individuals, families, community groups and businesses. Our well organized trips have the flexibility that allow you to create the experience you want. And our guides are committed to assisting you in meeting your personal or group goals for your trip. Individualized adventures and kayak instruction are available in addition to scheduled trips.
Please call or email for trip estimates, group rates, and availability. We are happy to work with you to build a trip that fits your budget.
We offer guided hourly, full-day of multi-day paddling trips along the Connecticut River and on lakes throughout Vermont and New Hampshire for individuals and groups up to twelve people.
Prior to your trip, please download and complete our Release of Liability Waiver. The completed form may be turned in the day of your trip or it may be mailed to:
Bold Paths Adventure Travel
attn: Bonna Wieler
107 Miller Pond Rd
Thetford Center, VT 05075 <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- You may either write a check and mail to: Bold Paths, 107 Miller Pond Rd, Thetford Center, VT 05075, or
- Pay online through PayPal: https://paypal.me/BonnaWieler
Kayak Instruction Rates
- $90/person for 2-3 hours of kayak paddling instruction and guiding,
- all equipment included
- includes carrying boats, tying down, loading and unloading, how to empty your boat, paddling techniques, self rescue and assisted rescues
- kayaking scholarships are available.
- 2 or more people discount.
- Group instruction rates: for camp groups, family and friends’ groups:
- 15 people with own boats, or up to 12 people using Bold Paths boats:
- $375 for half day instruction, $500 for full day
- Talk with us if you need financial compensation
- $35/day kayak rental – includes brief introductory instruction, kayak, paddle, and PFD.
- $25/half day kayak rental – includes brief introductory instruction, kayak, paddle, and PFD.
- Shuttling fees apply for guided and unguided trips, and depend on distances.
Guided Day Trip Rates, per person
- 1 person $150/day, $90 half day, includes kayak rental if wanted.
- 2-3 people:
- adult $125/day/person, $70/half day/person
- children 12 and under $70/day/person, $50/half day/person
- 4 people:
- adult $80/day/person, $60/ half day/person
- children 12 and under $60/day/person, $40/half day/person
- school or camp group: $25/child, call for an estimate
Guided Overnight Camping or B&B Trip Rates (vary by number of participants)
- Camping gear may be available (tent, sleeping bag, sleeping pad, cooking gear)
- Food: arrangements for group food are available
- 2 days: $250/person for 2-10 or more people, includes boating gear;
- 3 days: $300-350/person for 2-10 people
- call for an estimate and availability
- B&B reservations are on your own: recommended, the only B&B directly on the Connecticut River: Breakfast on the Connecticut, Lyme NH
- Camping on the land/tent platforms: $40/night for the campsite, including kitchen area and covered space, 6-person tent with bed. Bring your bedding. Personal potty facility.
- Yurts: stay on the land, in your own round house:
- 24′ yurt ($85/night) and 20′ yurt available ($75/night). Discount pricing for week-long stays
- Winter yurts: Carry your water from main house and you can have hot water in the yurt