Please call or email for trip estimates, group rates, and availability. We are happy to work with you to build a trip that fits your budget.
We offer guided hourly, full-day of multi-day paddling trips along the Connecticut River and on lakes throughout Vermont and New Hampshire for individuals and groups up to ten people.
WAIVER: Prior to your trip, please download and complete our Release of Liability Waiver. The completed form may be turned in the day of your trip or it may be mailed to:
Bold Paths Adventure Travel
attn: Bonna Wieler
107 Miller Pond Rd
Thetford Center, VT 05075
Kayak Instruction Rates
- $50/person – 2-3 hours of kayak paddling instruction and guiding,
- with all equipment,
- includes carrying boats, tying down, loading and unloading, how to empty your boat, paddling techniques, self rescue and assisted rescues
- kayaking scholarships are available.
- $35/day kayak rental – includes brief introductory instruction, kayak, paddle, and PFD.
- $25/half day kayak rental – includes brief introductory instruction, kayak, paddle, and PFD.
- Shuttling fees apply for guided and unguided trips, and depend on distances.
Guided Day Trip Rates
- 1 person $150/day, $90 half day, includes kayak rental if wanted.
- 2-3 people:
- adult $125/day, $70/half day
- children 12 and under $70/day, $50/half day
- 4 people:
- adult $80/day, $60/ half day
- children 12 and under $60/day, $40/half day
- school or camp group: $20/child, call for an estimate
Guided Overnight Camping or B&B Trip Rates (vary by number of participants)
- Camping gear may be available (tent, sleeping bag, sleeping pad, cooking gear)
- Food: arrangements for group food are available
- 2 days: $250/person for 2-10 or more people, includes boating gear;
- 3 days: $300-350/person for 2-10 people
- call for an estimate and availability
- B&B reservations are on your own: Breakfast on the Connecticut, Lyme NH
- Camping on the land/tent platforms: $30/night, with access to the house
- House-stay: $60/night/room, $70 winter with use of room heater,
- $10 /additional person over 2 in a room
- Yurts: stay on the land, in your own round house:
- summer: 20′ yurt available $60/night. Discount pricing for week-long stays